Friday, April 18, 2008

a list...

so, i guess it's time for me to update this thing a little bit. there have been several times throughout the semester that i've considered writing, but i could never get a good grasp on what i wanted to write about or begin to try to put my thoughts and emotions about this being my last semester at school into words...

so instead of writing about what i'm doing or how i'm feeling, i thought i would start off with a list of things you might should know about me if you don't already know...i started it in my psychology of religion class today because i was bored and i've been thinking about some of these things a lot lately. there could probably be an entire post about each one of them...maybe someday i'll get around to that...so...here goes...:)

1) i complain about things that i really love. (Ex-my internship @ Child Protective Services...i complain about having to go twice a week, but in my heart i love it and i am going to miss it so much).

2) i am not very adventurous by nature, but i am learning how to be a little more each day.

3) i have an extreme love/hate relationship with my extended family.

4) i struggle with disclosing too much information about myself, especially with members of the opposite gender.

5) i may appear to think highly of myself, but i don't. sometimes i have self-esteem issues.

6) my nephews are the loves of my life. i will know when i have found "mr. right" because i will love him more than i love them.

7) i am not sure why, but large crisis events/situations are very interesting to me (Ex-El Dorado Polygamists situation, Branch Davidians, etc).

8) according to the StrengthsFinder, my strengths are Belief, Developer, Maximizer, Relator, Connectedness. i was originally a skeptic about whether those were my strengths, but now i believe it wholeheartedly.

9) i have a deep desire to change the world.

10) most of the time, i just need time to talk things through aloud with someone in order to make sense of something. i don't necessarily need anyone to talk back or give advice, i just need someone to listen to me ramble on and on until i can come to grips with something.

so there it is...10 things that you might not know about me that might be helpful...:) hope you enjoyed that...

now i hope that you will enjoy some pictures of my life from this semester...


@ my birthday party in January...

@ the Alpha Beta Acceptance Party with my super awesome roomie...

@ sing practice with the AWESOME kara bunting...

@ sing with my partners in crime...torrey and sally...

@ crush with one of my AWESOME great grandlittles caitlin

@ semi-formal with our stinking sweet DJ's

@ steppin' out with Aaron and Aaryka

No comments: