Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I've started writing this post several times about my break, but I can't seem to make up my mind about what I want to post.

So, I'll just say that my Thanksgiving was good. I got to see my nephews and I got to do some really fun stuff. I got to go to church on Sunday and it was fantabulous. I thought alot about what is next for me after May 17, 2008 and whether or not that includes Livingston and CBC.

I guess what I'm asking of you is to pray for me. Pray that I'll make the right decisions about my future. Pray that I'll be committed to my new way of living (eating better, exercising more, getting up earlier to have time with God).

Things I am especially thankful for at this time of the year:
-my family
-my relationships with my mom and dad
-CBC
-best friends

No comments: