Sunday, November 4, 2007

My First...

I decided this weekend that I really enjoyed blogging this summer and that it's a great way for people to be able to keep up with what's going on in each other's lives, so here I am again.

Let's see...what's new with me?

I am graduating in less than 200 days! YIKES! I am currently trying to decide what to do next---grad school, work, something else? I am waiting to hear back from Baylor School of Social Work about whether or not I got into the Master's of Social Work Program. Hopefully I will hear from them soon, but who knows. Over the last several weeks I have doubts that grad school is what I am supposed to do next year. I know that for what I eventually want to do (church social work), it's the best thing for me at this time, but I am beginning to wonder if God has something different in store. I was kind of offered a job somewhere this summer that I would LOVE to take, but because grad school starts in July, I don't think I'm going to be able to take it. I have some talking to do over Thanksgiving to see exactly what the job would entail so we'll see. I just hate being confused. When I came back from California, I was so clear about what I was going to do---go to grad school, do church social work, and someday move back to California. Now it's all muddy again. At any rate, I know that God will show me in His time...I just wish sometimes that He would hurry up.

In other news, my time as President of KXA is almost over. Only a couple of more weeks. It's definitely bittersweet. There are so many more things I would love to do, but I know that it's time to move on as well. Yay for change!!!! :)

Well, this is my first lame attempt to blog about my life...so stay tuned...hopefully it'll get more interesting...:)

1 comment:

Lara & Nate said...

um YAY! so excited i can now blog stalk you :0)