Monday, March 16, 2009

catch up...

i have attempted to keep this blog updated more this semester than in past semester, but it's proven difficult once again. there are so many things that rattle around in my head on a daily basis but to have the time and energy to write those out proves to be something i don't have much of.

so, to catch you up on the last couple of months...

i only have five weeks left at wbc. C-R-A-Z-Y. time has truly flown by. i have learned a lot not only about myself but also about my relationship with God and the call God has placed on my life.

i have applied for a church job. i really want it, but my prayer is that God's will would be done, not my own. i think it's a good fit for me and for the church, but we'll see what God has in store.

i am coming to love living in the city more and more, but small town texas is still very much a part of me. i notice this more and more as i spend time here. i love the city, but sometimes it is just too much for me.

i am an esfj on the meyers-briggs to the core. this is part of what i have learned about myself this semester.

i still want to change the world in a big way. the "macro" side of me has really come out this semester and i love it.

that's all for now...hasta luego!

No comments: